The BUCK Allin™-5 is A.P. Buck Inc's latest Intrinsically safe approved 5 lpm personal air sampler. The pump consists of a high impact steel fiber filled Lexan, antistatic, and RFI/EMI-shielded case, exclusive electronic circuit board for constant flow control, an LCD display with 2 lines of 16 characters, a single diaphragm pump mechanism, and a rechargeable NiMH battery pack.
Allin Plus models include data logging, programmable feature which allows the pump for unattended Start/Stop operation. Temperature and Barometric Pressure compensation in STP mode. The PC link capability lets you download the sampling data into a PC with Windows XP/ Windows 7 operating system using the RS232 COM port and the Buck PC link cable.
· UL913 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 Intrinsically safe certified. Suitable for use in Class I, II, III Div 1 Groups A-G, T3 Hazardous locations.
· High back pressure compensation, up to 50” of water @2LPM
· Accuracy:± 5% of compensation range
· Flow range 0.005 to 5000cc/min. For flow below 800 cc/min, Universal lowflow holder required.
· Flow compensation for filter plugging and battery voltage
· “Auto-restart” within one minute of a flow fault
· Memory free rechargeable single pack battery and
optional extended run with use of triple packs.
· Battery pack rechargeable while attached or separately
· Compact, rugged, and quiet
· Stainless steel belt clip with built-in tripod connector
· Key pad lock system
Click here to Download Technical Literature