The BUCKElite™ is a data logging, programmable personal air sampler consists of a pump contained in a high impact steel fiber filled Lexan, antistatic, and RFI/EMI-shielded case, exclusive electronic circuit board for constant flow control, an LCD display with 2 lines of 16 characters, a single diaphragm pump mechanism, and a rechargeable NiMH battery pack. Now includes Standard Smart NiMH charger at no additional cost. This charger will charge pump battery pack (APB-109029) in approx. 2.5hrs.
· Capable for Data logging and programmable for multiple Start/Stop runs with capabiltity of upto ten different ON/OFF durations.
· Runs 20+ hours @ 300cc/min with 5" back pressure
· High back pressure compensation, up to 36” of water @300cc/min
· Accuracy:± 5% of compensation range
· Flow range 0.005 to 600cc/min. For flow below 100 cc/min, Universal lowflow holder required.
· Flow compensation for filter plugging and battery voltage
· “Auto-restart” within one minute of a flow fault
· Memory free rechargeable single pack battery and
optional extended run with use of triple packs.
· Battery pack rechargeable while attached or separately
· Compact, rugged, and quiet
· Stainless steel belt clip with built-in tripod connector
· Key pad lock system
· USB Mini B plug
· PC Link Elite software(part no. APB-109101)availaible for easy programming and downloading of data.(Elite pump firmware V2.02 or higher required)
Click here to Download Technical Literature